But now it just pisses me off. Especially when it's in my favorite class. Especially when heading into the final I had an A- and proceeded to write (I thought) a kickass essay.
Sigh.
Fuck it.
Update: Ok, haven't shrugged it off yet. Doing the math, I'd have to have gotten a D on the final to have turned my grade into a B-. Man, do I suck. I'm off to do something I am good at.... like.... ummm.... dammit.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
go talk to your professor! Surely it was a mistake!
yeah, talk to the prof. Maybe there's room for negotiation. My son talked the prof into a couple more points on one of his exams once he explained his reasoning... ya never know.
Weighing in awfully late, but Sara! Do go talk to your professor! If only to be certain he didn't confuse your essay with another essay, or to find out what he would like to have seen on your essay and didn't.
I talked to profs all the time in college, an it always paid off.
Post a Comment