So I have this paper due this morning. I stayed up late in an unsuccessful attempt to finish it and now I'm skipping my first class to get it done. First, there was a lawn mower running outside my window and people walking on the roof. Now someone is HAMMERING DIRECTLY ABOVE MY HEAD. Seriously. It's 9:30 in the morning. Don't they realize that maybe - JUST MAYBE - people may be sleeping? WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE HAMMERING UP THERE??????
Update - Papers aren't due until Thursday. I supppose I deserved this.
Oh, and I HAVE heard that song, Charlie! Although it's been awhile... I wonder if I have that CD, still....
It's on Mule Variations, and yes, I still have it. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the guys banging on my roof this morning were also speaking Korean. Seriously.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
On which album is this song?
Sorry...but we actually ask tradesmen to come out as early as they can, because it gets so hot out here and for me the quicker they come and do the job the quicker they are gone... but then I have to be up at 6am each day so if I am up I think everyone should be up... and we don't turn the lights out till midnight usually...but I am 52 and sleep is not as needed as in earlier younger years.
Post a Comment