Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fixing up the old dive


If you'll notice, there have been some changes and additions in the links to the right. Mostly these are for my own convenience (especially the thing-ma-jig ones), but there they are. If I got anything wrong or you're terribly offended because I forgot you or your favorite thing-ma-jig, leave a comment or email me or throw a paper airplane at my head.

And yes, I really lived there.

3 comments:

C said...

I just read your myspace post on procrastinating and decided to update myself on your blog as part of my own personal procrastination process. Thanks for being here when I need you. And thanks for the link to my blog. I'll link to yours if I ever figure out this html shit.

ginaemory said...

Dude! Thank you! I'm honored to have been added. Though not sure I deserve the title "normal". :)

Diane S. said...

It actually looks pretty cool. But what's the deal with the razor wire? Is this a military installation? Or were there just really bad neighbors?