We'd like our grades. Thanks,
Students of Anth 102
Update: TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Christ. Well, at least I can ride a bike. Sort of. Stupid school and its stupid grades.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, it's a Green Day ripoff. Oh well, every other short phrase in the English language has already been taken for a user name. Welcome to my blog. Enjoy yourself!
1 comment:
Picked up your link off of Brian's site. Glad to see you throw your hat in the ring - sounds like he's busy enough with school, as you must be.
Keep writing!
On the side, what type of Anthro are you studying?
I hold an MS, and may finally dissertate. I do arch, but out here that's in the anthro fold.
"Archaeology is anthropology, or it is nothing"!
-G. Willey, '58
Heheh.
Hang in there-
D.
Post a Comment