Only one more final to go! DAMN glad the archaeology final is over. Funny thing, he gave us the questions two weeks ago and I still had a hard time with it (it was an in-class essay, ok? I'm not THAT dumb!). In the better still department, I caught Hot Guy not just giving me the once-over, but outright staring at me today. Nice way to the end the class, eh?
Just a tad bit more studying to go, and then I have to clean this swine pen I live in, as Dad and the youngest sis and her friend are staying at my place tomorrow so they can drive to the airport the next morning. Sis is 15 and is going to spend spring break in SWITZERLAND. Oh, and ITALY. And a day in FRANCE. Let the hatefest begin.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would just love to study archaeology...just love ancient history. Your little sister is no doubt fazed by you. I was by my eldest siter. I was 15 and just wanted to be like her...but this didn't mean we got along...we sparred the whole time..
Post a Comment