Holy hell.... I left Kell's nearly three hours ago and I just got home. Don't know if the highlight was sliding down the mud hill and then flipping over the ten-foot concrete wall or peeing in the industrial park, but it was a long, wet and lonely walk home. I was horribly confused, as usual and I got off the MAX because I thought I was going to be sick. I'm pretty sure that I walked at least three miles extra this evening, aided only by sheer luck and the recognition of a Chevron that I've been to before.
Off to wash the mud off....
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree with Charlie. I've had nights like that, albeit many, many moons ago. Now my son has them for me. ;)
God, you make me miss my illspent youth.
Why can't I have an illspent middle age?
Post a Comment