Sunday, April 23, 2006

Well!

Mood swings aren't always bad. Sometimes there's a swing that goes up up up! Today was one of those times. I finished my paper on a rite of passage (becoming a combat vet via Afghanistan), went for a bike ride around Forest Park, walked halfway back to my car because my legs were so tired, and am now sipping wine and eating yummy food. It was beautiful all weekend and even the wedding wasn't all that bad. It was nice to see family and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Unfortunately, when I opened the bottle of wine I shoved the cork down inside, so now I guess I have to finish off the bottle! Off to do my duty...

4 comments:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

I hate it when the cork does that! It is one tough drink after that, eh? I wish you the best in your duty. Stay safe!

Middle Child said...

One way to beat that is to buy casks... ha ha...Sick with the flu or something imported from who knws where...so a couple of dry nights till I feel like it...so enjoy it for me okay.

Anonymous said...

Sara - Post the paper.

*smiles*

Sara said...

We'll see what the grade is before anything like that occurs. :)