Friday, November 18, 2005

LEAVE!!!!!!!

Please, get my friends out of Iraq! NOW! I sick and goddamn tired of hearing about people I know getting blown up in that shithole! Since when did conservatives give a flying fuck about foreigners' freedom? When did it become a good idea to go into other countries to give them democracy and flowers and peace and happiness?? You voted for Reagan?? THIS IS NOTHING REAGAN WANTED AND/OR DID!! Everyone who voted for this fucking war is either 1) wrong and knows it or 2) is psychologically damaged to the point that no amount of logic is going to change their mind. They'd vote for Adolf Hitler, Ghenigis Khan, and any other shithead that ever promised freedom and delivered tyranny. This is what you get you stupid fucks. I don't wish that you go to Iraq. I don't wish that upon anyone. I hope you figure out what's better for you and the working class and vote that way.

1 comment:

Middle Child said...

I agree. I agree. I agree. What is happening over there to the people...al of them...is unforgiveable.

They've just introduced the new "Terrorism" laws here... both sides of Parliament just weaseled them in with nary a pipsqueak amongst them...

I don't think that they care that we know how bloody evil they are any more. Once they bothered to hide it a tad, now why bother, they have laws to control any and all real dissent.