Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Careful what you wish for

I wish I had something to blog about. Then again, I'm glad I don't, as the usual things to be blogged about involve some sort of crisis. I did set the smoke detector off for the second time, if that counts for anything. Oh yes, and traffic is insane around here. Oh, and I dragged a hundred pound box up the stairs and then spent 5 hours putting together this piece of crap computer desk. By the way, the authors of the Athena Computer Tower assembly instructions are sadists. I have TV! For free! Watched a rerun of Family Guy last night. The scene where Peter gets his library card revoked for reading while intoxicated makes me giggle uncontrably every time.

Tony is on his way back to Iraq. *sniff* Poor guy! Ten more months of monotony.... oh well, knowing him he'll probably come back with a Master's degree, a business and a pilot's license.

I've got to drive back down to Corvallis to see my sis's soccer game. They're playing some snotty team from Portland and as it's the playoffs, it could very well be their last game. Next year they'll rearrange the leagues and most of the snotty Portland area and private schools will be in a bigger league, leaving us with just the evil Marist to rally against. Ugh, I'm so sick of I-5!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a computer sounds
site. It pretty much covers computer sounds related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!