I used to think that MySpace was a silly, trendy highschooler thing to do. Well apparently the rest of the ENTIRE FREAKIN' PLANET thought otherwise. I may very well be the last individual on earth to join. So anyway, now ya know. Look me up sometime.
I bought my hunting license and elk tag today. This weekend I'm going out with my dad to shoot a sweet, innocent elk. But it's ok, because then I'm going to spend the next year eating sweet, innocent elk meat.
It seems that all of my pictures on computer/CD format have disappeared somewhere. Not that I had many, but I really was going to put a few up on here and on my MySpace profile. But, sadly, you'll all just have to wait!
My bed arrived and I bought some sheets to cover it. WHAT THE FUCK IS PLAYING ON MY CD PLAYER??? Strange noises..... I found this CD... it's a burned CD and I have a faint idea who made it, but I haven't talked to him in nearly a year. I'm not sure I've ever listened to this before. I think it's the Flaming Lips. Strange enough to be them.
ANYWAY. My expensive bed arrived and then I had to go out and buy expensive sheets for it. Man, living costs money! Oh, and when the movers say they'll be here between 9-11, they mean they'll show up after 11.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment