Thursday, November 10, 2005
I found the remote!
I only destroyed my living room trying to find the channel changer amidst the boxes, but I found it, baby! Plus, when I got the tv setup, the cable strung around the room and hammered into place there was soccer on! Unfortunately, it was women's college soccer and while I enjoy watching them, the cameramen seemed like they were interns or something and it was very difficult to watch. And it was 82 minutes into the game. But, nevertheless, I got to watch a very little bit of soccer. The Fox Soccer Channel is the only reason I would ever get more than the free basic expanded cable, but because I'm a tightwad, that won't happen. Oh well, I'll just have to use that as an excuse to take the train up to the Cheerful Tortoise, down a few Guinness and watch all the English Premier League, MLS and internationals I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment