Yes, it's a Green Day ripoff. Oh well, every other short phrase in the English language has already been taken for a user name. Welcome to my blog. Enjoy yourself!
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Worst Girlfriend Ever
I just got my Christmas present from Tony and do you know what he got me? A LAPTOP. A friggin LAPTOP. I got him POPCORN for godsake!!!! And some homemade CDs with a million awesome songs........ but damn do I feel like an asshole. It's a wonder he still speaks to me.
Look Sara one year probably efore you were born ? I gave Don the best present ans he jokingly asked me what i wanted and I said "a new kitchen tidy" and guess what... there was that old kitchen tidy under the bloody tree...and no jools nor nufink inside...so I looked suitably hurt and he didn't even notice.... life went on as it seems to do Hm.
So ... don't worry...unless he's a giggilo...he'll be sweet. He must have known you needed that and cared for you to get it... popcorn and music may have done it for him...okily dokily.
That's a cute story Middle Child, but I'm going to have to confess to not knowing what a "kitchen tidy" is. It sounds neat, though. I'm sorry you didn't get a new one! :-)
A kitchen tidy is a kitchen garbage bin...tres romantique when you are 22... and Don was always tres romantique...pinching roses from others gardens with me foolishly going "oooh ahhh" at his acrobatics...Hm...I never thought he would onolt give me a kitchen garbage...for sure I thought their might be a ring in it, as we had two babies...sob.. sob... or at least a gift voucher for apparelle, but no... just a kitchen garbagebin...sigh!
Sometimes, when one is overwhelmed by the largess of a gift, and said largess was not reciprocated, one must simply say a humble and heart felt "thank you." and resolve to upgrade next years gift.
Glad you got the lappie. I was actually promised one, but did it come? Noooo.
Newly respawned as a human, Sara is now an ex-soldier, current student at Portland State University where she is majoring in Anthropology.
New and improved Sara! With email!
4 comments:
Look Sara one year probably efore you were born ? I gave Don the best present ans he jokingly asked me what i wanted and I said "a new kitchen tidy" and guess what... there was that old kitchen tidy under the bloody tree...and no jools nor nufink inside...so I looked suitably hurt and he didn't even notice.... life went on as it seems to do Hm.
So ... don't worry...unless he's a giggilo...he'll be sweet. He must have known you needed that and cared for you to get it... popcorn and music may have done it for him...okily dokily.
That's a cute story Middle Child, but I'm going to have to confess to not knowing what a "kitchen tidy" is. It sounds neat, though. I'm sorry you didn't get a new one! :-)
A kitchen tidy is a kitchen garbage bin...tres romantique when you are 22... and Don was always tres romantique...pinching roses from others gardens with me foolishly going "oooh ahhh" at his acrobatics...Hm...I never thought he would onolt give me a kitchen garbage...for sure I thought their might be a ring in it, as we had two babies...sob.. sob... or at least a gift voucher for apparelle, but no... just a kitchen garbagebin...sigh!
Sometimes, when one is overwhelmed by the largess of a gift, and said largess was not reciprocated, one must simply say a humble and heart felt "thank you." and resolve to upgrade next years gift.
Glad you got the lappie. I was actually promised one, but did it come? Noooo.
Post a Comment