So I was going to go to a protest for the State of the Union address tonight, but at the time to go it was 37 degrees, windy and pouring. So I ran to the store and grabbed some beer to stomach, which I'm pulverizing already and the speech hasn't even started yet.
To be updated.
*GAG*
This is difficult. Time to chug.
"If somebody's callin' al Qaeda we want to listen so.." blah blah blah. SO GET A WARRANT!!!!! You can get one up to THREE DAYS AFTER - AFTER - LISTENING IN ON THEM! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?????????
And they clapped for about two straight minutes after that. Scum.
Ugh, Daily Kos has the speech text up and..... sooooooooo much longer to go! Dammit!
OH FOR GODSAKES!!! "Human life is a gift from our creator..." jeezus. This is his justification for not allowing research into human cloning. But he'll allow testing of pesticides on children and pregnant women.
Oh thank god it's over. Wow. I can't believe I managed to sit through that.
I need another beer.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't handle beer...but Scotch without the "E" yeass.
Its those bloody Scots who took the "E" out of Whisky...too bloody mean to waste a letter of they could save it....But we Oirish Australians...think Jamiesons Whiskey is foine.
mmm, Jameson.... Unfortunately, I'm all out of whiskey and ya can't buy it at the grocery store in this state, so I picked up some beer instead. The liquor store is about a mile away and I didn't feel like walking that far.
Personally, I prefer the e and the Oirish whiskey, myself. The scotch whisky makes my eyes water.
After that State Of The Union, frankly we could ALL use another beer...
Post a Comment