It's 5:19am and I haven't slept at all and not for lack of trying, either. I tossed and turned for hours. Dunno if it was the ominous wind rattling the apartments or the chocolate chip cookies I ate at midnight. I didn't burn the kitchen down making them, either! That's one whole week without setting off the smoke alarm! Hooray for me!
You will notice that I have added an email address on my profile. This is in the off-chance that there are shy lurkers about who wish to say something, but would like a more discreet outlet than the comment box. But I will say that if you send me anything mean or hateful, I will do my best to publicly humiliate you, including posting your email address for all the world to see (and the four people who might actually read this).
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sara –
Now I am sort of hoping that somebody sends you something tacky via email… and that you do post their names…. See… I spend a lot of time alone and have very few hobbies… but torturing and harassing assholes just happens to be something I always enjoy… You’ll give me a reason to live if ever I see one of their disgraced names show up on your blog !
I rarely sleep. Eh…
Post a Comment