He's not gay. Sources and methods shall remain mysterious.
In other news... TONIGHT! AT DANTES! SUPERSUCKERS! LIVE! $5! ...should be good times.
I wish I had more to blog about, but...eh. Comfort breeds complacency, right? Maybe I'll finish all of those things I have to do this weekend on Friday and then spend Saturday or Sunday hiking or something. Maybe get into a snowball fight with a tree!
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeass Sara... if he's not gay and looks that good we could be hearing some good stuff from you okily dokliy. Just don't take any more shit from him because he looks good... all gals should act as if they are royalty and then guys would be a little more humble... Not much good at this yself...but as little sister says to me "treat em mean...keep em keen"...wasn't much good at that either... I always felt to dam sorry for the poor injured beings from Mars...and Venus is a much better place to grow up in I reckon.
Like Charlie, not a homophobe, delighted he is not gay.
Roll the dice, girl friend. You only live once!
I appreciate you guys' encouragement, but here's the thing: I have a boyfriend - a rather nice and attractive one - who, through no fault of his own, is 7,000 miles away. I don't wish to further degrade his spirits while he's in the desert by galavanting around civilian land, kissing all the cute boys.
With that said, I wish there was a decent way to ask persmission to do so.
Post a Comment