Last night I met an old friend, met a new friend, got invited to a house show (the punk rock kind!), bore witness to a pants-dropping Who Has the Nicest Penis Contest in the middle of the bar and drank much whiskey. All for $15 and a train ride! I love Portland.
But with all the good times I managed to not get a damn thing done on Friday and I've spent the past nine - NINE! - hours trying to think of something to write for this lame paper I have to do. There's nothing like a necessary task that makes going for a long run seem appealing. At this rate I'm going to be in great shape by the end of the term!
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What's the paper for? Let your blog friends help you find a topic!
Oh, I know the topic. I must critique this newspaper article that pertains to foreign oil dependency and energy consumption. Yawn.
Just a matter of unblocking the stubborn "NO! I will NOT write such nonsense!" and getting on with it.
Penisis...maybe its genetic, but from what I know all the penisis in our famibly are joust dandy thank you...but in some famiblys they look just so silly...
Blood will out you know.
Post a Comment