I would like to apologize for the spate of boring posts on this blog. Disappointingly, I haven't done anything really exciting recently - no jumping out of airplanes or climbing mountains. Oh, I enjoy school, don't get me wrong, but unless you want to hear about the origins of symbolism in the Upper Palaeolithic (well, even if you DO) there may not be much interesting posting in the near future.
I have been doing a lot of reading, though, and some of it is actually interesting. While I was stamping around downtown on Friday waiting for the train to start working again (see the last post), I stopped at Powell's for some coffee and a book called The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters, by Robert Lewis Taylor. It's won awards, but don't let that scare you away; it's actually pretty damn funny. Almost makes me wish I could have been part of the California gold rush.
Today, I heard someone use the word, "catness." For some reason this makes me laugh. I even put it in my notes.
Sigh. Back to reading about torture and Abu Ghraib. Yawn.
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No jumping out of airplanes? No climbing mountains?
This blog sucks!
Post a Comment