You know that feeling you get when you walk in to the DMV (or drive up to, as the case may be) and you see the impossibly large line? Well now you don't have to wait until you get to the DMV to experience the stomach churning anxiety of playing victim to bureaucracy, as they have a webcam so you can view the line from home!!!!! Isn't that wonderful????
Today is going to suck.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just got my Maryland driver's license and matching tags for the Jeep. That took no fewer than four trips to the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) with different -- bigger each time -- sets of documentation. I had to submit an entire tree's weight in paperwork to prove that I was legally living in Maryland in particular and the United States in general. A military ID card is not valid proof of that.
Bet that cam makes for some great home viewing! Yikes...
Rubbish indeed. I got up at the crack of dawn, battled rush hour traffic to drive across town and watch the game at a friend's house. What a waste of time.
Oh, and I was heartbroken when Michael Owen fell down two minutes into the match, yesterday. And then they brought in Crouch. Ugh. And I was so looking forward to seeing Owen and Rooney paired up front.
Tomorrow might have to be a day off from the soccer. This weekend looks to be an overload on it anyway.
Post a Comment