ATE MY POST!!!!!
I wrote something incredibly insightful and witty about soccer earlier today, but then Blogger shut down 'round the world, just for me. Grrr. Anyway, here's a link to a really good article written about American soccer by a Brit (why do outsiders always seem to nail us better than ourselves?).
Too bad I wasn't really on campus yesterday, 6/6/6, as it seems to be loony season in the Park Blocks; there were different people with different signs about the second coming, today. Part of me was hoping that Monday's showing was all Portland had to offer in the way of religious nuts. It would have been interesting to see what they had to say about The End on such a special date. Maybe someone started an imprompu Slayer session! Wouldn't THAT have been cool!
Went to the anthro party, reluctantly. There was beer, so all of the awkward moments spent avoiding Hot Guy and wishing someone would talk to me were made tolerable by sucking down the free brew. And a few people *did* talk to me, to be fair. I just felt I spent an inordinate amount of time peeling off the label on my beer bottle.
Oh, and Hot Guy has a fan club. I expect that this will provide endless amusement in the terms to come.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lucky me.... I was al ready to "create a post" but I was told Blogger was down lucky huh! It would have eaten mine also or someink
Post a Comment