Yes, it's a Green Day ripoff. Oh well, every other short phrase in the English language has already been taken for a user name. Welcome to my blog. Enjoy yourself!
Thursday, June 01, 2006
New Blog!
It's just a place to post pictures, so as to not clog up this space. It has the original title of "No Accuser's Pictures." Clever, eh? So far we have some shots of Seoul... more to come!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Speaking of blogs, it is urgent, nay, IMPERETIVE that you go to http://truthlaidbear.com , and claim your blog. Then update your link to me, to http://chaotic-nipple.livejournal.com/ . Livejournal still recognizes the old address, but TTLB doesn't, and I need more links, so I can evolve from a Multicellular Micro-organism into a Wiggly Worm. Or even, dare I hope, a Lowly Insect! :-)
Newly respawned as a human, Sara is now an ex-soldier, current student at Portland State University where she is majoring in Anthropology.
New and improved Sara! With email!
3 comments:
Speaking of blogs, it is urgent, nay, IMPERETIVE that you go to http://truthlaidbear.com , and claim your blog. Then update your link to me, to http://chaotic-nipple.livejournal.com/ . Livejournal still recognizes the old address, but TTLB doesn't, and I need more links, so I can evolve from a Multicellular Micro-organism into a Wiggly Worm. Or even, dare I hope, a Lowly Insect! :-)
Um, never mind, the site let me add a secondary URL. Still, you should get in on the fun. :-)
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment