School is over for the summer. Finished my last final in twenty minutes. In retrospect, I should have gone slower on it, but oh well. That instructor writes some evil, evil multiple choice tests. Seriously, I'm impressed. (Someday there may be a post on the Panel of Evil Test Makers that work for the Defense Language Institute's Korean department.)
Anyway, now that it's over with I have no idea what to do. I went out for lunch, took a really long nap, read a while.... now what? I suppose I could do some of those mundane tasks I've been ignoring, ie laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, dmv, etc yawn etc. But I have all summer to do these things. Maybe I'll just meander around the neighborhood this evening.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Funny blog. Keep up the good work.
Hope your finals went well!
~W
screw that boring list of things to do... meander !
If you're like me, what you do the week after finals is SLEEP...
(I stayed up 3 days solid once studying for a Latin Final - I aced the test, but my brain was incapable of doing anything but translate Latin into English and English into Latin. I mean seriously, anything. Three days sleeplessness renders Jane a dull girl...)
Post a Comment