Uggg, I'm sick AGAIN, and the only internet access is dial-up. I'm not even sure which is worse.
When I woke up this morning as my dad left for work there was snow and ice everywhere. Then it rained a bit. Then it was warm and sunny enough to take the dog for a walk, and then a few minutes ago it was sleet, which then turned to mixed snow and rain. There's supposed to be an actual snowstorm in Portland tomorrow, so I guess I'll be hanging around here, as no one in Portland can seem to drive in the snow.
What a whiney little snot I am. In truth, all I did today was drink coffee, watch soccer and play with my dog. How could I possibly complain about that? And yet, I manage.
Hope everyone's enjoying their holidays.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
being a whiney litle snot can be great fun, if a little messy. hoep you're feeling better in time to get wasted on New Year's Eve :o)
Love that word "snot" ITS A BIT LIKE "POOP" HE HE HE
Post a Comment