So that's what it feels like to drop a whole letter grade in under an hour.
Ugh, and I came to Kell's to drink beer, watch soccer and maybe hear the Pogues, but ya know what's on tv? Bowling. Seriously, why is this "sport" televised?
Heading to Seattle this weekend for a number of reasons - to give a friend a ride to National Guard duty, to visit an old army buddy - but mainly I'm going to see the Timbers play our rivals Seattle (or rather, 'Shittle' as the Timbers' army soldiers would insist you say it). My buddy Owen, who is giving me a place to say, has informed that, most dissappointingly, I'll have to share the place with a buncha muscley, single, rugby players. How ever will I manage. In any case, he called yesterday to discuss details and I informed him that we need to find out how seating works as I simply can't sit near Seattle fans. He was actually offended by this! Apparently, he's never been to a *real* soccer game. (I guess being a N. American, I haven't either, but this is close enough.) I predict that he'll enjoy himself in the Seattle supporters' section (supposin' they even have one), singing and jeering. Hopefully he'll be entertained enough to make a habit of coming to games.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Manu were crap and i hate eyetalian soccer players.
better get studying!
Oh yeahhh, and then there was that. Didn't do much to improve my day.
And what's with the noontime games on the weekend? That's like 4 in the morning over here!
Back to studying and hoping for a curve...
Post a Comment