I won't copy the whole article but here are a few exerpts:
SALEM, Ore. - A man ranting about "the blood" burst into a church sanctuary during a service, sloshed fuel onto people and started a fire, police and church officials said Thursday.
Parishioners were able to smother the flames with their coats, said the Rev. Scott Erickson, pastor of the Peoples Church. Two older women from the congregation were burned when their clothing caught fire.
The man ran down the aisle but was caught when Laverne Marks, 65, stuck out her foot and tripped him, said Erickson, who wasn't inside the church at the time but spoke to members.
Hooray for her! It's funny how a 65-year-old woman can take down a paranoid schizophrenic - who is attempting to burn down a building - without breaking every single one of his ribs. Perhaps the Portland Police department should call her up and learn something.
A friend sent me a link today about some sort of real life zombie disease that was going around Cambodia, but it was dated April 2005, so it's not quite as interesting as I thought it was. Well hell, now that I've mentioned it, I might as well link it, right? Here ya go:There Has Been a Small Outbreak of 'Zombism'
Haha, for some reason when I read that headline I heard John Cleese, "THERE IS NO NEED TO PANIC." Afterall, it's just a small outbreak. Good lord.

2 comments:
"Don't panic...don't panic..." does this help?
There is no need to panic unless some crazed zombie runs up to you and douses you with gasoline!
Great post... needed the laugh.
Thank you.
Post a Comment