Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thinking Block

If anyone could come up with, and find a way to bottle, an anti-procrastination remedy, you'd be a gazillionaire. Not that I have a gazillion dollars to give you, but I'm sure the collective of proscratinators would come up with something... eventually. I've wasted the entire weekend doing absolutely nothing because I can't formulate words for these stupid papers. Still looking at a blank Word document, drooling slightly.

Oh, and I just found out that the stupid linguistics class I took last semester didn't actually count for my major, so now I have to take another. Dammit, at least it boosted my GPA (easiest class EVER). I just hope that this doesn't thwart my quest to graduate next December - that's right, if Sara can actually get these stupid term papers written she can graduate in ONE YEAR!

Update: It's 1:39am and I've got two pages to go. YEEEEHAWW!!! But damn is being long-winded redundant. I, personally, am all about the brevity. Unfortunately it seems much of academia is focused on reaching a minimum length of content, rather than a minimum amount of... ya know... relevance. I have to keep telling myself, "I'm writing to their standards, not mine." I would never write such drivel on my own... yeahhhhh.. So sleepy...

No comments: