The linguistics class thing (see previous post) WILL thwart my plans to graduate next December. Dammit! Looking on the bright side though, having an extra term means that I don't need to cram in 16 credits every quarter - goodbye 8am class!!!! Phwew! I feel better already! Unfortunately, that means I only get a partial refund on it and the VA is going to want money back since they're paying me for 16 credits not 12. That should be fun. *eye roll*
Although I'm eager to get out and be an international shovelbum for awhile, I have to remind myself that these are my off years. I get paid to sit around in classrooms learning about neat things. I don't have to work, just study and live. It's like a multi-year vacation. Today we learned about dinosaurs! And birds! And to think I get *paid* for this...
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hold the position as long as possible. The real dinosaurs are waiting. Hopefully if you can hang on long enough extinction will set in on them!
Hope all is well with you, Sara.
Post a Comment