"What? It's not like you were using it, you insomniac!" Harper, unimpressed with my late hours.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, it's a Green Day ripoff. Oh well, every other short phrase in the English language has already been taken for a user name. Welcome to my blog. Enjoy yourself!
2 comments:
He is such a beautidul doggie...he obviously loves your bed...what sort of doggie is he. Give him pats for me okay Sara : )
Harper's dad was a black lab and his mom was a German shepherd. He's got a lab appearance and a shepherd personality, which I just love. My grandparents had one of the meanest dogs in the world and since he was a shepherd I disliked them for a long time, but I've come to realize that the vast majority of German shepherds are the smartest, sweetest dogs around.
Someday I'll be rich enough to have a house and I'll get my own doggy. Sigh.
Post a Comment