I already blogged about the Timbers season starting, so I won't go into that again, but that is just yet another symptom of the onset of spring. Flowers, sunshine, and soccer were the things that I've been waiting for since approximately September when we entered the wet season and now they're here! Hooray!
However, there are consequences to all this jubilance, as it's really hard to read 10000000000000000 pages on quantifying faunal remains when there are bikes to ride, soccer balls to kick, and beers to drink. Academically, last week was a pretty pitiful showing on my part, and I've now got a lot of catching up to do. Unfortunately for me, my decision to try and graduate next March instead of June requires me to go to summer school this year, which means that while all the rest of the students are daydreaming about their upcoming vacation in less than two months, my next chunk of freedom isn't until roughly September.
But I can hardly complain. Afterall, it's SPRING!!!
Plus, I got a screenshot of the standings. Considering how poorly we did last year, it's nice to look at, even if it doesn't last. Notice where Seattle is? heheheheheh.

2 comments:
my heart bleeds for any poor student. it's a horrible life, sara, when you gotta read stuff rather than drink beer and suchlike. life just ain't FAIR!!!
bwahahahahahahahaha
I know, it's terrible, isn't it? Did I mention that I get PAID to do all this? Too much happiness. :D
Post a Comment