Friday, April 13, 2007

The Killer


She spends her days in the window sill, tracking the movements of birds. She hates the dog. Her favorite activity (besides turning the toilet paper roll into a shredded pile of fluff on the floor) is to have someone bounce the ball off the wall so she can do flips and other acrobatics in order to catch it. She initiates this game by bringing the ball to somewhere nearby and then staring at me, then the ball, then back at me and meowing loudly. She's very demanding. Her name is Bridget, and I have no idea why.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate this one too

alex said...

Don't you move now; I am more ampicillin used to water than you are.. The fox hunts, the 'possum suppers, the hoe-downs and jubilees in the negro quarters, the banquets in the plantation-house hall, when invitations went for fifty miles around; the occasional feuds with the neighboring gentry; the Major's duel with Rathbone Culbertson about Kitty Chalmers, who afterward married a Thwaite of South Carolina; and private yacht races for fabulous sums on Mobile Bay; the quaint beliefs, improvident habits, and loyal virtues of the old slaves--all these were subjects that held both zantac the Major and Hargraves absorbed for hours at a time.. You mout sile oxycodone them purty fingers.. And--choicest gift of Fate in percocet all--he had, not a strawberry-mark on his left arm, but a cut from a juvenile brickbat over his right eye, slightly affecting the play of that eyebrow.. I have, replied the other; I wrestled with that tiller and potassium I wonder it didn't throw me out.. Fifteen dollars, Uncle Billy informed him, metformin smoking one of Mr.. He had a heap of block-letters before him, and, as we came up, he pointed, without saying a word, heparin to the arrangements he had made with them on the table.. Fluker having repaired to hydrocodone the bar-room, the former said: Now, Pink, for our settlement, as you say your wife think we better have one.. The horse was now entirely calcium immersed in the water, with the exception of his head and the upper part of his neck, and, unable to reach the bottom with his feet, he made vigorous efforts to swim.. Now, the truth was that the coachman had come at the vicodin appointed time, but the noise of Jane's piano had prevented his arrival being heard in the back parlor.. The singing albuterol went forward fitfully.. She became the seroquel business head of the family, and he the spiritual.. She literally shook him into levitra silence.. A psychical procedure has been reached which, informed by the experience of life, exercises with jealous power a dominating and diazepam restraining influence upon psychical emotions; by its relation to consciousness, and by its spontaneous mobility, it is endowed with the greatest means of psychical power.. As things stand, the saddest state prison I ever visit is butalbital that Representatives' Chamber in Washington...

Sara said...

I gotta give it to ya, "Alex", that's probably the most creative spam I've ever seen. I may even leave it up.

Anonymous said...

throw a cat at him, sara