
That's my doggy, Harper, all excited by my surprise St. Patrick's Day visit. He was *squealing* he was so happy. It's nice to know that something out there appreciates my presence so much.
Yes, it's a Green Day ripoff. Oh well, every other short phrase in the English language has already been taken for a user name. Welcome to my blog. Enjoy yourself!
1 comment:
Oh he is just a lovely doggie...he smiles and he loves you...somehow he reminds me of our daughter's lovely wonder diggie the very handsome and gallant Thorn, a thick set red Kelpie...he smiles and smiles and looks at me just liek this. I could so easily love your doggie. They trust us so much. When I have to do his ears or put in eye drops or whatever he just allows me with a sort of resignation... I never had a pet as a child not really and never knew how much a dog would meant to me...we have been given the honour of minding Thorn for two yearsnow as our daughter lives in the inner city in a unit...she misses him heaps...
Post a Comment