This is a game. Obviously I'm a little bored. Here's the deal: take your ipod or other music-playing device and put it on random. Answer each question with the next song on the random playlist. (I'd like to note that the questions seem to flip between 1st and 2nd person, but I assume it all applies to the 1st.)
What does this year have in store for me?
"I'm Sorry but it's Over" (Dredg) - Um, can we start over? I already don't like this.
What does your love life look like?
"The Crock of Gold" (The Tossers) - YESSSS!! Ok, we're getting better.
What do I say when life gets hard?
"Holy Smoke" (Mighty Mighty Bosstones)
What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
"Rudy Can't Fail" (The Clash) - A bit optimistic, but close enough. :)
What song will I dance to at my wedding?
"Black Friday Rule" (Flogging Molly) - Great. I'll be hammered and it'll be on video forever. I can see it already.
What do you want as a career?
"Room without a Window" (Operation Ivy) - That's pretty much the *opposite* of what I want for a career.
Your favorite saying?
"The Knowing Dirge" (Floater)
Favorite place?
"Faraway" (The Tossers) - Wow. Pretty much hit THAT nail on the head!
What do you think of your parents?
"Worker's Song" (Dropkick Murphys) - "We're the first ones to starve/we're the first ones to die/the first ones in line for that pie in the sky/but we're always the last when they brandish it out/for the worker is workin' when the fat cat's about" Song about sacrifice. It fits, certainly.
Where would you go on a first date?
"USA" (Reagan Youth) - Gee, really? Interesting that it answered me a place name, though.
Drug of choice?
"Drinkin' Again" (10 Dollar Mic) - Drink? Me? Nahhhhh
Describe yourself
"Miranda that Ghost just isn't Holy Anymore: D. Con Safo" (The Mars Volta)
What is the thing I like doing most?
"Cowpoke" (Supersuckers) - Look, just cuz I grew up in a small town doesn't mean I have anything to do with cows! Jeez!
The song that best describes the president?
"Stay out of my Dreams" (Type O Negative) - DAMN STRAIGHT.
What is my state of mind like at the moment?
"Give me Novacaine" (Green Day) - Mmm, whiskey'll do... *slurs*
How will I die?
"At the Border, Guy" (Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros) - Stay away from creepy men at the border, gotcha.
The song that will be played at your funeral?
"Cassandra Geminni: A. Tarantism" (The Mars Volta)
The song you'll put as the subject?
"Ol' 55" (Tom Waits)
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment