Yes, it's a Green Day ripoff. Oh well, every other short phrase in the English language has already been taken for a user name. Welcome to my blog. Enjoy yourself!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
"The Army - It's Everything you Like!"
Oh god, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I miss the Simpsons! This video clip was stolen borrowed from the blog The Largest Minority.
Yeah...can't run very fast these days...darn knee got jammed into a metal edge fridge many decades ago. Childbirth played havoc with me waterworks...ahem. Varicose veins...well they are hereditary...but me darn old back had fused vertenrae and spurs sticking out hurties hurites... but if thy are that desperate...
Hang on I'm not a Yankee doodle dandee...I'm Australian... no way Hosay... I'm off to Pine Gap to see if they want any cleaners on the US base there...the base which is n Aussie soil...hmmmm
Had a little trouble getting the clip to play all the way through, but I'm all for anything that spoofs recruiters.
I walk a strange tightrope Sara. Hate the war. Hate the recuirters. Love the troops. It's a tricky balancing act. Really, it is.
You know, I have this sneaking suspicion that Donald Rumsfeld has not retired, but simply gone underground. The new Rumsfeld will just say and do everything the old Rumsfeld tells him. Bush will think he's made the people happy and go right on into the arms of madness.
Newly respawned as a human, Sara is now an ex-soldier, current student at Portland State University where she is majoring in Anthropology.
New and improved Sara! With email!
2 comments:
Yeah...can't run very fast these days...darn knee got jammed into a metal edge fridge many decades ago. Childbirth played havoc with me waterworks...ahem. Varicose veins...well they are hereditary...but me darn old back had fused vertenrae and spurs sticking out hurties hurites... but if thy are that desperate...
Hang on I'm not a Yankee doodle dandee...I'm Australian... no way Hosay... I'm off to Pine Gap to see if they want any cleaners on the US base there...the base which is n Aussie soil...hmmmm
Had a little trouble getting the clip to play all the way through, but I'm all for anything that spoofs recruiters.
I walk a strange tightrope Sara. Hate the war. Hate the recuirters. Love the troops. It's a tricky balancing act. Really, it is.
You know, I have this sneaking suspicion that Donald Rumsfeld has not retired, but simply gone underground. The new Rumsfeld will just say and do everything the old Rumsfeld tells him. Bush will think he's made the people happy and go right on into the arms of madness.
Post a Comment