Friday, September 22, 2006

Sara was arrested for being in possession of santa clause

Ahhh, fun with Google! Type, in quotes, "[your first name] was arrested for" and then hit search. The rest of mine were boring, like embezzlment, DUI, etc. But ya can't get much better than being in possession of santa clause!

Does menstration cause technical problems? Either it does or the gods truly hate me today. I couldn't get anything to work. From my internet connection to the friggin' clothes line, nothing would cooperate. Usually computer problems are pretty straight forward. When something is wrong, it doesn't work; it doesn't sorta work, or work sometimes, it just doesn't work, period. Not my computer today! Things were murky and got progressively worse, like waking up with the sniffles and ending the day with a raging fever and an ear infection. It seems to be working for now. I also managed to not only cork the wine bottle and have a glass, but also to rescue the cork from the corker (what DO you call that thing?). It only took a half an hour!

The Cherry Poppin' Daddies show started in about twenty minutes, but there are some bands opening and I really don't feel like walking down there just yet.

FLOGGING MOLLY TOMORROW!!!!!

...........AND THE NEXT DAY, TOO!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Middle Child said...

Ahhhs fine now...at 52...no probs...age has its plusses... :) . I typed in "Therese was arrested for..." I got 208 years in solitude aged 16 for an plane hijaking...begorrah think I will chaneg my name!