Saturday, August 19, 2006

musings

As I was bouncing around on the bus fleeing Achilltraz I came up with a list of things I'm going to miss about the place:
1) Ocean.
2) Views (mountains, fog, clouds, ocean, combos thereof).
3) Gielty’s.
4) Music.
5) Walking everwhere.
6) Bacon. Breakfast in general.
7) Isolation and blissful ignorance.
8) Gaelic football.
9) Electric showers.

Things I'm going to do when I get home:
1) Hug a tree.
2) Eat Korean food.
3) Drive my car... on the right side of the road.
4) Sleep in a huge bed in a room that people won’t come staggering into at four in the morning, tripping on things and flipping on lights.
5) Go to the store. Stare.
6) Take a bath in a bathroom that’s mine.
7) Get a haircut.
8) Swim in the Pacific.

2 comments:

Diane S. said...

Welcome home Sara!

Anonymous said...

YEah! Hey, on the random off chance....um, I'm trying to get my ticket to Spain moved to Febrary...want to go with? (I gots places to stay!)