Monday, July 17, 2006

Yes, I am alive

Sunburned, sore, and a bit drunk, but I am alive. Oh yes, and I'm learning a lot about archaeology. Someday when I'm soberer I'll update this thingy. I've been writing like mad in my journal, but have yet to transfer it to the computer. Soon!

Miss everyone! Cheers and stuff

7 comments:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

*hic

Anonymous said...

Oh, "hic" indeed. Welcome back to your home, Sara.
GLad to hear that you find arch interesting, too, hahah. Maybe you got a chance to visit some of the cool sites back in Mic-Land? (It's OK - aside from being an archaeologist, I also happen to be a mic, heheh).
Keep writing. Work hard in school!
PS - what are studying, in arch these days?
-Dannyinwisconsin

Sara said...

Still visiting the cool sites here in Mic-Land! I'll have a whole post about some of them one day. Today in fact we went on a stroll through the hills and saw some megalithic tombs and stuff. Quite neat. We're working on a deserted village, but it's mostly historic stuff, which I find a little boring, but oh well. I'm learning a lot about the fieldwork aspects, so that's cool. Besides, we live on the beach and right near two pubs. There are a few mountains nearby and lots of sheep. What more could you ask for?

Anonymous said...

Gotta do New Grange if you can, lady.
Or any of the passage graves. Get yourself all quiet and all, and just walk on the ground and think. Good.
Galway is supposed to be good. My own family is from County Claire. I hear good things.
Enjoy-
D.

ps - keep your walls clean, and watch those floors. Never know when you'll find a juicy feature! Go easy.

Anonymous said...

Oh and don't forget to walk up the mountain.
They say barefoot is best, heheh!
D.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »