Friday, July 28, 2006

Ode to the Midges

Dear midges,
I hate you.
I hate you more than the sheep
that shit in my unit
at night.
more than the wind
that flaps the tarp
and showers me with rain
and poo
more than the nettles
that bend in my path
and sting through my clothes
more than the rain
the sun
the fog
the bog
I hate you.
Stupid midges.

5 comments:

Middle Child said...

Ha ha ha...my pet hate is mozzies...especially blood filled ones. Even a midge deserves a poem>

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Nice midge poem! Kind of gave me the creeps... :>) Hope all is well, Sara...

Peace...

Anonymous said...

But not as much as incoming. *smiles sweetly*

Happy soon to be one-year freedom day.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! http://www.bunn-coffee-makers.info/Surfing-license-plate-frames.html Sports bra h Dress dickies Kitchen cabinets usa Dual compartment camera backpack world baseball classic and scores Healthpro air cleaner

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... pool sex orgy Yahoo health drug guide venlafaxine oral overview buy paxil New jersey divorce process information