Sunday, July 17, 2005

So borrrrrrrr-ing!

I could bitch about everything today - my laundry smells like pond water after taking it out of the washer and I have no dryer sheets to freshen it, I missed dinner so I had to eat chowder out of the can, I'm so bored that I've taken to wandering around the mall and playing Party Poker online for entertainment. But really, I just miss Tony. He's been gone for nearly two days now and I'm going crazy. Sad, I know. It doesn't help that there's no one around either. I mean, I haven't talked to anyone all day long. We "talked" through text messaging today and he's coming home a few days early so we can spend some time together before he deploys. Man, I'm really out of it without him around. After so many years of not feeling that way about anyone, I don't find it at all pathetic. I actually like being completely captivated by him.

No comments: