Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ack!

Due to general idiocy on my part, an attempt to increase the amount of space on my hard drive by moving my music files to an external drive resulted in me accidently deleting those files. My music collection now consists of Conflict, Oi Polloi, a punk rock compilation called "Peace and War", and one half of a Joy Division album. I need to bit torrent a brain.

Notes from the other room: Tim and our friends are currently trying to get the boys to eat their dinner by using soccer chants, clapping and all. "When I eat, I eat all my burger..." I wonder what these kids are going to think about this part of their lives when they look back on it.

4 comments:

Honey! said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Your music! ACH!

C said...

Oh my. I forgot you were here! I just updated myself on your whole life, though. I think your post on Feb 27th is hysterical.

Anonymous said...

All possessions are ultimately transient and exist at the mercy of things beyond our control. Consider it practice for a flood, a fire, a robbery, or the government deciding that the primary threat to national security consists of unpaid-for music files on your hard drive. While I hope that none of the above happen to you, it helps to be emotionally prepared just in case.

Middle Child said...

Sara you've been tagged