Timbers season starts tonight! 7pm, PGE Park! And right now I'm supposed to be writing a paper on class structure in the U.S., but my leg keeps shaking and my hands keep tapping on things that aren't the keys I want to hit. I think I may just say fuck it and turn it in tomorrow, else things like "Suzuki whoa-ohh!" sneak into sentences where they don't belong.
Since the extended trip to Texas I've just been trying to keep up with school, working on the garden (including buying enough concrete for a compost area that it could probably double as a bomb shelter. my car and back hate me.) and catching up on sleep. Yesterday, when I really should have been working on my paper, I got caught up watching a series of those stupid crime shows, marveling at how appallingly bad the acting was, how unrealistically awesome the equipment they used, and how even in the face of piles of dead bodies, backstabbing coworkers and general gruesomeness, no one ever utters the word "fuck". Fuck, I've said it 17 times this morning and it's not even 10am!
And I know, I've been a bad blogger. Apologies. In my defense, when I'm not doing something lazy and stupid like watching television all afternoon, I've had a ton of reading, band practice, soccer, and numerous trips to the store to build things in my room (it's coming along. I'll put up a before/after picture when and if I get to the after).
*listening to: Conflict - buncha albums*
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No such thing as a bad blogger... I have felt the same from time to time, but you gotta do what you gotta do and I too have sat a whole evening and watched crime shows... can't handle horror or paychic stuff these days..so crime sort of chills me out...
Blogging happens when it happens so don't beat yourself up over anything... others are too ready to beat you up over other things anyway...
look forward to seing the before and after pictures.
Post a Comment