Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good times

Yesterday, I came home from class to find Tim cleaning the living room. This was apparently so he could have more room to kick the soccer ball around, which we did later in the evening while watching M.A.S.H. and drinking beer. Then at the beginning of one particularly trippy episode, he said, "This makes me want to watch The Wall."

"Do you have that movie? Man, I haven't watched that since I was like fifteen!"

"Hell yeah!"

So we watched that a bit, until his girlfriend came over and retrieved him for dinner. Inspired by the angry young man theme, I went down to the basement and beat up the punching bag, went to the gym, then wandered around the dark neighborhood.

Yeah, we have a punching bag. Three different bands rehearse in the basement, drinking beer and playing with the soccer ball indoors is encouraged, and no one freaks out over a little mess. I should've moved here sooner.

2 comments:

Honey! said...

Ha ha HA! I think you've found the perfect roommate! Hurrah!

Middle Child said...

You sound like you have landed on your feet... hope so