Monday, October 08, 2007

Still here

[Listening to: unholy amounts of Billy Bragg
Reading: lots. specifically, Hawaiian Fisherman, andThe Unnatural History of the Sea, plus various textbooks/papers/blah]

I have this class at 7:45 in the morning. This means that I'm always tired. Combined with the declining amounts of daylight and the occasional oddly scheduled soccer game - midnight-15!? I'm awake until four am after that! - and it's a struggle to get basic tasks accomplished. So that's my excuse for the lack of blogging. I need another vacation.

4 comments:

j kieselguhr said...

bwahahahahahahahaha

Honey! said...

Welcome back! And isn't school HELL?

Sara said...

Honey, the only thing I really hate about school, aside from having to be places at prescribed times, is that I don't have time to read anything! I may as well be in the army for all the progress I'm making on catching up on books.

Middle Child said...

Know what you mean about sleep but I am older and have a lot of shit in my head...hopefully you can go to sleep thinking "I can not change one bit f the things happening round me now...so I sleep and tomorrow all y problems will still be there no matter how I toss and turn this night" or thewre abouts