I can hardly believe it, really. Stuff to do beforehand, which should keep me busy until it's finally time to drive up to Seattle, like going to class (there's a boy there that actually talks to me), getting a haircut (it's gotten kind of ridiculous), going to the gym (I'm sick of getting beaten in the second half because I'm too fatigued to move quickly), and mail some bills (my housemate's outta town, which is great because I can be grumpy and asocial in peace, but sucky because I have to pay the water bill and stuff and don't get reimbursed until December or something).
My lazy ass finally got around to posting some pictures and new posts on my travel blog, so take a look if you're bored. Note though that I don't really expect anyone to read all that gibberish; I'll admit that blog is mostly a selfish endeavor.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The Pogues - you lucky devil - sigh - I love their music.
Post a Comment