I can play mah gee-tar and mah man-doh-leen like a freewoman!! Yeeeeahawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
OK, I had to take a few minute break to strum some sad-sounding chords on the guitar. Amazingly, I feel better now.
Ya see, we played these horrible people with my part-time indoor soccer team. They were like the offspring of a Shittle-Italy lovefest. Basically, and I don't use this term lightly (or ever, really), they were a buncha cunts. All of them. They were starting fist fights away from the ball. Their one decent female would flail on the ground any time a man legitimately stole the ball from her, get the call, and then scream at the player who tried to help her up; earlier, she charged our keeper, totally intentionally, elbowed him in the face and then fell over to avoid getting a card for it. One guy refused to give me ten yards for the free kick, even after I kicked him in the nuts, and then fucking smirked at me when the ref seemed oblivious that this was even a rule. I hope this temp team of mine invites me back for the next time we play them.
Gah, I'm mad all over again.
I'm also mad at one of my professors. Not only is he assigning a ridiculously long paper for a short term, seemingly for aesthetic reasons only he decided - TONIGHT, with 2 1/2 weeks left - that it should only been 1 1/2 spaced, as opposed to the university standard of double spaced. This actually makes a significant difference! Besides, it was only last week that he got around to approving everyone's topic ideas, five weeks into the term. I fail to see how this is the fault of the students.
In other news, I'm on a self imposed no-drinking-without-supervision streak, due to the ridiculousness of last week's activities. In fact, I hate beer.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that was one of your funniest posts, sara. are you sure you don't want to play rugby?
don't worry, the hating of beer won't last long :o)
Laugh and laugh again... "Gah!" My great aunt and my Mother used to use this word from time ti time...not the other words so much...well I never heard them...still smilin'
Post a Comment