Thursday, June 14, 2007

oh the decisions

Jesus flippin' Christ, is it this difficult to get tickets to a Premiership match for all teams, or just ones called Manchester United? I never thought I'd see a system more confusing and daunting than army healthcare, but this has it beat. Pretty much from what I can tell, it's a membership lottery system for each game. Great. Some of us live halfway 'round the world and only have a few potential weekends, or in my case, really one. That one weekend just happens to be against Chelsea. Yeah, I bet no one's putting in an application for that crappy match. Maybe I'll just stop being snooty and watch Reading v Blackburn or something ultra exciting like that. The point is, this time while I'm in that part of the planet I'd like to see a damn EPL match.

Also, I officially found out that the one course I need to graduate isn't offered until next spring, essentially putting my life on hold another three months. The question is whether I go to school in the intervening terms or travel or work. Decisions, decisions.

3 comments:

Amy & Charlie said...

Manu -V- Chelsea? Tickets? bwahahahahahahahaha

'travel' sounds good :o)

Middle Child said...

Am back Sara...and hope all is well...will read your posts when I get the chance.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.