Friday, December 22, 2006

"Umm, hello Dmitri?"

Just wanted to apologize for the silence on here. I've had a connection again for a few days, and now I'm down at the parents' who also have one - albeit, a very slow one - so there's a chance I'll start posting more stuff. It's not that I haven't been writing or, more importantly (to me anyway), thinking of things to write, as I have a few paper journal entries and some stuff on my laptop. It's just that I think I was a little overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I wanted to post and how much time had gone by while I was unable to do so. Maybe, maybe I'll get around to finishing those journal entries/thoughts in the next few days or so.

1 comment:

Diane S. said...

Charlies comments are lovely, aren't they?

Hang in there. We'll all be here waiting for you.