I got a fishing pole. Seriously. I feel like I'm ten.
Tomorrow! There are soccer games on all day - some of them are even live - and the post office is functioning again, so I should get the rest of my Christmas presents! Hooray!!!
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Horray! Good for you my friend. May the fish be biting.
Peace.
How completely, unbearably cool. A fishing pole.
Ah. Nostalgia.
I have only ever caught one fish in my whole life and I out it back...
Enjoy your fishing rod...you might need it oneday as a food source if they keep on buggering about in the Middle east...Arms costs billions...billions which could be food and medical help and eductaion...you know that better than most.
Its hard to credit your age with what you have been through...
All the best for 2007 Sara okay
Post a Comment