"Carbon dioxide... we call it life," TV ads say
By Deborah Zabarenko
Wed May 17, 6:58 PM ET
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A little girl blows away dandelion fluff as an announcer says, "Carbon dioxide: they call it pollution; we call it life," in an advertisement targeting global warming "alarmists," especially Al Gore.
The television ads, screened for the press on Wednesday and set to air in 14 U.S. cities starting on Thursday, are part of a campaign by the conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute to counter a media spotlight on threats posed by worldwide climate change.
Ya know, for being an anthropology major, I sure don't like people a whole lot.
In boring Sara news, I'm going away for the weekend to see the dog and the family. I also need to write a seven page paper and study for two tests. This probably means little blogging and not the pictures I promised. Later, I swear!

1 comment:
Someday, when the biosphere is based on chlorine compouds, all life on earth will _thank_ us for our polluting ways.
Post a Comment